The Nisqually Behavioral Health program is here to develop a comprehensive treatment program that has the potential to achieve a lifelong abstinence from alcohol and drug use. We offer Adult and Youth addictions education in Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient Treatment programs. We provide Individual (1x1) and group sessions with a substance use disorder professional.
- Encourages emotional, spiritual and cultural growth
- Helps individuals to make and achieve their goals
- Promoting self-esteem, confidence, and skills to change addictive thinking and behavior
- Support each individual as they develop and improve communication and living skills
- Provide quality services
Hours of Operation:
Monday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8a.m. - 7p.m.
Friday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
*Closed for treatment services Saturday and Sunday **Closed for Tribal Holidays
*You must be eligible to receive medical services from the Nisqually Tribe Health Clinic to access behavioral health program services.
Nisqually Behavioral Health Program
4820 She-Nah-Num Drive SE Olympia WA 98513
Phone: (360) 413-2727
- Nisqually Red Road Talking Circle Wellbriety - Fridays from 6:15p.m.-7:30p.m.
- Noon Wellbriety Reading - Wednesdays 12p.m.-1p.m.
- Women's Self Help and Sexual Assault - Tuesdays from 6p.m.-8p.m.
- AA "No Reservations" - Thursdays from 6:30p.m.-7:30p.m.
Downloadable Flyers (Require Adobe Reader, click here to download it for free)