Culture Education Supply Distributions
The Nisqually Culture Department will be available for assistance for Culture Activities/Culture Supply hand out for 2 nights a week. There will be a meal, snacks, and drinks provided. You will need to call the dept. to inform them of your arrival so there isn’t more than 10 people at a time. This is to ensure we are Social Distancing and have Supplies ready that you need for pick-up.
Available for on-site teaching or Culture kit pick up:
- Regalia/Sewing supplies (material, thread, pellon, etc.…
- (Skirts, Vests, Capes, Shawls, Ribbon skirts/shirts)
- Weaving with Cedar/Wool/Sweet grassNecklaces/Chokers/Earrings/Bones/Sinew, etc...
- (Baskets, Headbands, medallions, etc...)
- Necklaces/Chokers/Earrings/Bones/Sinew, etc...
- Seed Beads, cabochons, resin centers, thread, needles etc...
- Song and Dance Info
- Canoe information for upcoming Journeys
- The Nisqually language
- Cradleboards for babies/dolls
What: Craft Kit Supply Distribution and Teachings
When: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
3p.m. to 6p.m.
Where: sxda?deb Longhouse, 18815 Old Mounts Road SW, Dupont WA 98327
Contact: Joyce McCloud 360-456-5221 ext. 1142
For form, please click here.