Nisqually Head Start Program Now Enrolling 2021-2022 School Year
Nisqually Tribe Head Start Program 2021 - 2022 School Year
- Children 3 to 5 years of age (if 2 y/o, must turn 3 prior to 8/31/21)
- In-person classes Monday through Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks Provided
- Transportation Available in Limited Areas
- On-site services available to families at no additional cost (nutritionist, mental health consultant, academic support services, family support services, etc.)
For More Information and Enrollment Applications Contact:
Ashley Rosado, Family/Health Services Coordinator at: (360) 456-5221 ext. 2207, email@example.com, 4820 She Nah Num Drive SE, Olympia, WA 98513
You DO NOT have to be of American Indian/Alaskan Native Descent to enroll in the Program.
What: Nisqually Tribe Head Start Program Now Enrolling 2021 - 2022 School Year
Contact: Ashley Rosado, (360) 456-5221 ext. 2207, firstname.lastname@example.org
For flyer, please click here.