The Nisqually Behavioral Health Program is here to develop and provide for our Nisqually Community with comprehensive Wellness and Recovery services in a respectful and caring atmosphere that results in self-sufficiency and an improved quality of life for present and future generations. We offer adult and youth addiction education in Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Treatment programs. We provide individual and groups sessions with a Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP).
- Encourages emotional, spiritual and cultural growth
- Helps individuals to make and achieve their goals
- Promoting self-esteem, confidence, and skills to change addictive thinking and behavior
- Support each individual as they develop and improve communication and living skills
- Provide quality services
Adult & Youth SUD Services
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Assessments
- SUD Individual Sessions
- Referrals (Detox, Inpatient, Mental Health)
- UA Testing
Problem Gambling Counseling
The Behavioral Health program is now offering a Medicated Assistant Treatment program here in office and have a Nurse Practitioner who is on site Tuesdays to give Vivitrol or Suboxone to our patient population.
Walk-ins are welcome and consultation appointments are available!
More services to come! Stay Tuned!
Days & Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (Open during the lunch hour)
Please call (360) 413-2727 for questions or to schedule an appointment
Downloadable Flyers (Require Adobe Reader, click here to download it for free)
Behavioral Health Is Now Open
New Program Director Daniel Felizardo Biography and Services Update