We strive to offer both individual and group behavioral health services that are rooted in culture for the Nisqually community; ranging from substance use disorder, mental health, problem gambling, grief, domestic violence, medication-assisted treatment, and more. Everyone’s journey is different, and we are here to support you through yours.
Substance Use Disorder Counseling | Mental Health Counseling | Medication Assisted Treatment | Gambling Counseling | Peer Support | Domestic Violence Counseling | Group and Community Support | Community Outreach | Community Prevention | UA Testing | Referrals (Detox, Inpatient, Mental Health)
- Encourages emotional, spiritual, and cultural growth
- Helps individuals to make and achieve their goals
- Promoting self-esteem, confidence, and skills to change addictive thinking and behavior
- Support each individual as they develop and improve communication and living skills
- Provide quality services
Please call or visit our office for an appointment.
Nisqually Tribal Health & Wellness Center
4840 Journey Street SE
Olympia WA 98513
Phone: (360) 413-2727
(360) 459 5312 opt 4
Always dial 911 for life-threatening emergencies.
External Behavioral Health and Crisis Support Services:
If at any time you feel depressed or anxious to the extent that you feel unable to resist suicidal, violent or destructive impulses, please call:
- Thurston County Crisis Services, 24 Hours a day at: (360) 754 1338 –OR– 911
- Call or text 988 or chat online at www.988lifeline org, choose option 4 to be connected to Native and Strong Lifeline
- Reach out for support You don’t have to go through hard things alone
- Text NATIVE or INDIGENOUS to 741741 to reach a Crisis Counselor
Downloadable Flyers (Require Adobe Reader, click here to download it for free)