The Nisqually Indian Tribe's education program consists of both education programs for k-12 and an adult education program orVocational Education program.
Short Term Goals
1. Provide the Pathways program to all high school students 10 to 12th grade.
2. Overcome horrific current WASL scores in conjunction with state goal of
“No child Left behind”.
3. Advocate to all sectors of education.
4. Establishment of education department by identifying resources and services.
5. Knowledge of all entities, tribal, public, county, state, and federal levels.
6. Integration of library into education department.
Long Term Goals
1. To establish sufficient resources i.e., funding, staff, and facility.
2. Establishing an educated and trained committee.
4820 She-Nah-Num Drive S.E.
Olympia, WA 98513
Phone: (360) 456-5221, ext. 1120
Jeff Wall, Education Director
Christine Robbins, Adult Education Counselor
Downloadable Flyers (Require Adobe Reader, click here to download it for free)