Along with overseeing the program implementation for all departments within the Division, Administration staff monitors and approves Move-In Assistance. To be eligible for this service you must be a Nisqually Tribal Member and moving into a new residence. Eligible applicants will receive assistance with first/last month’s rent as well as deposit. This service is provided once during a two year period and allows up to $3,000 in assistance. Per policy, Tribal Members who receive per capita payments are ineligible for 30 days after receiving a per capita distribution. Administration also facilitates the Emergency Food Voucher Program and referrals for LIHEAP (Low Income Housing Energy Assistance Program), which provides emergency food vouchers to qualifying, low income families and assistance with power bills, respectively. In collaboration with the Human Resources Department, Community Services Administration also coordinates services for individuals seeking to fulfil community service and/or volunteer hours. All services offered above are for Nisqually Tribal Members only. 



Community Services Administration Staff


Marie McDonald, Community Services Director

(360) 456-5221 extension 1234;


Jason Sharp, Community Services Program Analyst 

(360) 456-5221 extension 2104;



Additional Resources.jpg
lightbulbicon30x30.jpg Downloadable Flyers (Require Adobe Reader, click here dowloadicon_25x25.jpg to download it for free)

backarrow_icon.jpg Back to Community Services