Community Services Administration monitors and approves Move-In Assistance applications and requests. To be eligible for this service you must be a Nisqually Tribal Member and moving into a new residence. Eligible applicants will receive assistance with first/last month’s rent as well as deposit. This service is provided once during a two year period and allows up to $3,000 in assistance. Per policy, Tribal Members who receive per capita payments are ineligible for 30 days after receiving a per capita distribution. For applications please contact Marie McDonald at 360-456-5221 extension 1234 or Jason Sharp at 360-456-5221 extension 2104. You can also request via email at or 




Additional Resources.jpg
lightbulbicon30x30.jpg Downloadable Flyers (Require Adobe Reader, click here dowloadicon_25x25.jpg to download it for free)

backarrow_icon.jpg Back to Community Services